Mission College Fire Technology Student Association Forum
Login to MCFTSA forum?

Introduction

Go down

Introduction

Post  Amenist on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:52 am

Hello all, my name is Adam Menist. I am a first time student at Mission and it is my first semester in the program. I am enrolled in Fire Protection Organization, Rescue Practices, Fundamentals of Fire Supression, and Wildland FPT. I am a California EMT-B and I am renewing my NREMT-B currently as it just expired.

I just moved out here a little bit ago from Florida which is where I took my EMT and I am looking to network, make some friends, and continue to learn so that I can be an effective member in the fire service. My goal is to work as a professional paid Firefighter/Paramedic. I have spent over 80 volunteer hours on Fire Rescue rigs with Davie and Plantation Fire Departments in Florida and have had the honor of knowing family friends who were in the service, including one of the 343 who fell on 9/11, FF Mike Haub of Ladder 4.

I hope to have a great time in classes and to get to meet and talk with you all. That's enough for me now before I begin to ramble but feel free to come up and talk to me if you find out we have the same classes together.

Amenist
Probie
Probie

View user profile

Back to top Go down