Mission College Fire Technology Student Association Forum
Login to MCFTSA forum?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to MCFTSA forum?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPRING 2011 startup news

Go down

SPRING 2011 startup news Empty SPRING 2011 startup news

Post  BrianTurner Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 am

Hey everybody! Hope everyone had a great winter break and is ready to have a great Spring 2011 semester. I have a few bits of news for whoever reads this that will also be discussed at the next meeting.

First of all. The first meeting for this semester will be held Monday the 7th at 5PM in Campus Center 217

Second of all, the SATURDAY 9AM Wildland Class is under the minimum number of registered students to qualify as a class for this semester and will be canceled next week if the class doesn't get more attendees. The Wildland instructor Capt. Chew has asked me to recruit students for this class so the class does not get canceled.

If any of you have a BOG fee waiver I encourage you to register for the class and give it a shot, since you will not have to pay for it. Anyone who is considering taking this class at a later time should reconsider because now is the time to get into the class while there are not as many students. Great opp for more personalized training. Think about it!!

See you all Monday!
BrianTurner
BrianTurner
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/BrianTurner408

Back to top Go down